Thanks for your interest in the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga! There are several items that you should note that will make the application process more efficient.
- The priority application deadline for admission is August 1 for fall semester; December 1 for spring semester, and April 15 for summer semester.
- Freshman applicants must submit an application for admission, an official high school transcript, ACT or SAT scores, and the $30 application fee to complete your file. If you are/were jointly enrolled at another institution prior to high school graduation, you should submit an official transcript to UTC to add this coursework to your permanent record. Applicants who complete joint/dual enrollment hours prior to graduation are classified as freshmen with college hours.
- In order to be considered as a transfer student, applicants must complete 12 non-developmental semester course hours. Transfer students must submit the application for admission, an official high school and all previous college transcripts, and the $30 application fee to have a complete file.
- The undergraduate admission application is also the application for competitive institutional scholarship awards at UTC. The postmark scholarship deadline for fall freshman students is February 1. Please review our current scholarship offers on our webpage at www.utc.edu/admissions.
- Applicants who are interested in the University Honors Program should complete both the Undergraduate Admissions Application and the University Honors Application for consideration. You can find additional information about the University Honors Program by visiting www.utc.edu/univhon.
- All international and resident alien applicants should contact Nancy Amberson, International Services Coordinator, at (423) 425-2110 for additional documentation required beyond the standard application materials for all applicants.
- Applications are considered on a rolling basis so early submission of all application materials is encouraged. Applicants will be notified of a decision within 2-3 weeks of completing the application and any additional requirements.
The UTC Admissions Office is prepared to assist you in your transition to enrollment at Chattanooga’s University! Please do not hesitate to contact us by calling (800) UTC-MOCS or by email at email@example.com